Daniel Wu Of Counsel
Southern California Office
120 Vantis, Suite 440
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Dan's practice focuses on general counsel services, with an emphasis on corporate finance, securities, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, joint ventures, corporate governance, licensing and commercial agreements, corporate formation and venture equity and debt financings. Dan has represented a wide range of companies from start-ups to mature public companies in various industries including technology, telecommunications and financial services.
Prior to joining Fortis General Counsel, Dan practiced law at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in Los Angeles, representing investment banks and private equity firms in corporate finance transactions. Dan has also worked at O’Melveny & Myers LLP in Los Angeles, where he gained extensive experience in handling all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, venture capital financings, technology licensing and general corporate transactions.
Dan holds a JD from UCLA School of Law and an MBA from Insead. He graduated magna cum laude with an undergraduate degree in Government from Claremont McKenna College. He is a member of the State Bar of California.
- Virage Logic Corporation (NASDAQ: VIRL)
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OVTI)
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: TDY)
- Qwest Communications International Inc. (NYSE: Q )
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F)
- Amerigon Incorporated (NASDQ: ARGN)
- Rangold Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: GOLD)
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT)
- Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ: VOD)
- United Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTD)
- Credit Suisse
- BNP Paribas
- Barclays Bank
- Oak Tree Capital Management, L.P.
- Bank of America
- Robertson, Stephens & Company
- Accent Technologies, Inc.
- Homestore.com, Inc.
- Neustar, Inc.
- Tomorrow Factory
- Reed Business Information